Barber Skills - Level 3
Barbers are in demand! It’s all about precision cutting, insane graphics and speed.
NEW ZEALAND CERTIFICATE IN BARBER SKILLS LEVEL 3
This Level 3 programme of study will equip learners with the fundamental skills and knowledge to begin working in the barber industry.
Successfully complete the Qualification by further polishing your existing skills, increasing your technical skills and knowledge, and developing your creativity and flair. You will consolidate your commercial skills for a successful transition to the workforce.
Who can enrol?
- Aged 16+
- NZ citizen or permanent resident
- Serious about a career in barbering
- Reasonable level of competence in English and Math.
- Be physically able to carry out the practical components of the programme
- Able to supply a verified birth certificate or passport and evidence of NZ residency
What will you learn?
- Cutting using barbering techniques
- Provide client service and care
- Communication skills
- Design and shaping skills for beard and moustaches
- Development of barbering
- Blow-drying using barbering techniques
- Creating and maintaining appointments